This is a guide for first-time users of the new Grapevine Sailing Club website! We will cover logging in for the first time, adding a bank account, and managing some basic account settings. If at any point you have questions, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the new website, please navigate to grapevinesailing.org
- If this is your first time logging in to the site, use the email that you provided to log in to the old site (or the one GSC sent an email to request you create an account). Complete a one-time account verification, then a prompt will ask you to set up a password.
- Select the “Login” option in the top right corner (see image below).
- You will then be brought to a login screen where you will be prompted to enter your email.
- After clicking the “next step” button, you will be asked to verify your email address. Press the “send code” button to have an email sent to the email address you provided.
- Check your email, and you should see a new message from email@example.com providing an authentication code.
- Enter the verification code and press the “enter” button.
- If you see a warning message like the one below, you will need to resend the verification code and try again by pressing the “back” button. These codes expire after 60 seconds, so you may want to have your email open while going through this process.
- Upon successfully verifying your email address, you will be prompted to add a new password for your account.
- After setting your new password, you should be brought back to the Grapevine home page. From here, you can manage your account settings by clicking on the “Account” button in the top right corner.
Update Billing Info
- Click on a tab (Events, Billing, Members, Boats, Account) to view and edit your information and preferences.
- To add a payment method, navigate to the Billing tab and scroll down to the “Payment Methods” section. Click on “add a payment method”.
- A popup will appear that notifies you that Plaid will be used to protect your financial data.
- Press the “continue” button and follow the steps to add your bank account.
- If you search for your bank and cannot find it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can manually add it for you.
- After you have added a bank account, feel free to manage your billing settings under the “Billing Settings” section in the Billing tab. From here, you can elect to turn paperless billing and auto-pay on or off.
- To manage member details, navigate to the “Members” tab. From here, you can manage things like your name, address, date of birth etc.
- To navigate back to the Grapevine home page, just click the link in the header.
And that’s it! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to either email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org