The team is mostly made up of former campers from the summer Learn to Sail Camp.
A group of volunteers (team parents) supports the team in instruction and logistics.
The sailors learn the sport and gain the confidence they need to participate in the
racing events. The mission of the Grapevine Sailing Club's Junior Program is to
develop knowledgeable junior sailors while instilling in them a love for the sport
of sailing that will serve as a foundation for the future of our club and our sport.
Further, the Youth Program strives to:
Click Here to Visit the Grapevine Junior Sailing Club Website
- Interest and lead Juniors in developing safe sailing skills
- Promote Juniors attendance at all Junior activities and regattas.
- Represent the Grapevine Sailing Club in Events through out the state
- Conduct and further develop our year round program.
- Develop curriculum that promotes self-esteem, camaraderie, and sportsmanship both
on and off the water
- Develop parental involvement that will support the various fleets and activities
of the Youth Program.
Copyright © 2009 Grapevine Sailing Club. All rights reserved.